3-speed A/T and rigid axle on the shaft drive 4WD recreates a real truck drive train to power the massive 160mm (6.2in) tires. Built tough for heavy duty action, the claws of this beast also keep the chassis steady on the ground. A 30mm longer wheelbase and lowered suspension delivers improved high speed stability and mid to high speed cornering performance. From parking lots to the wildest rough terrain, this machine can take on any type of conditions. The proven KE25 engine is complimented with a new cooling head, tuned muffler and manifold for improved power efficiency and acceleration that delivers much more than just a hard running monster truck. With the new Syncro 2.4Ghz RC system, frequency headaches are a thing of the past. Simply switch on the power for the fastest and safest control ever your machine. This fully assembled Readyset represents the latest in truck capability and delivers the full monster truck package of power and performance.
- Solid Axles – Solid axles are equipped with front and rear differentials that feature machine cut steel spiral bevel gears in a shaft drive 4WD chassis that delivers spectacular drive power.
- Syncro – A stylish FHSS 2.4GHz RC system featuring dual rate function all pre-installed in the Mad Force, which features a 4 channel receiver, providing a wide range of upgrade possibilities.
- Tuned Muffler – A rear exhaust tuned muffler with a hard polish finish and spring connected manifold are included as standard equipment. Giving you the best performance from the .25 KE engine you can get.
- High Torque Metal Gear – Equipped with a high torque KS-200 metal gear servo the best performance right out of the box.
- Longer Chassis – 30mm longer wheelbase compared to the original Mad Force and lowered suspension adds improved straight line and high speed cornering stability to the machine’s hard charging performance characteristics.
- Improved Arm Position – Optimal position of suspension arms at 1G delivers improved maneuverability while retaining plenty of suspension stroke. Addition of rib reinforcements increases suspension arm rigidity.
- Big Bore Oil Shocks – Features heavy duty big bore oil shocks as standard. Takes even the harshest punishment for long periods without complaint and provides excellent damping power.
- Hot-Rod Kruiser Body – Features new hot-rod truck body design. Pre-painted so you can enjoy the action in true truck style without delay.
- 3-Speed Transmission – Equipped with a 3-speed automatic transmission to get full use of the GX21 Big Block engines power band.
- Chain Drive – Shaft and chain 4WD mechanism realizes highly efficient power transfer.
- Heavy Duty Chassis – Includes heavy duty black anodized chassis side plates that are 30mm longer than standard Mad Force.
- New 2pc. Clutch – New 2-piece clutch realizes efficient power transfer and full adjustability by changing your springs (spring rate) you can control all aspects of your clutch.
- 150CC Fuel Tank – 150cc fuel tank delivers long run times for even more dirt action.
- New Knuckle Design – New knuckle design increases control angles. This will give you a smaller turning radius, you can run circles around the competition.
- 19mm or 14mm – Features 19mm hex hubs. Just remove the top 19mm hex to reveal a 14mm hex hub that can also be used.
- Steel Diff Gears – Ultra-strong steel diff gears are used in both front and rear diff to handle all the power.
- 22 Ball Bearings – Total of 22 ball bearings used throughout the drive train for super efficient power transfer.
- Interchangeable – Front – rear interchangeable suspension arms for efficient maintenance and parts utilization.
What is a Ready Set
- A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and fuel are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
Ready Set Contents:
- Fully assembled chassis with pre-installed linkages
- Pre-cut and painted body finished with decals applied.
- KT-200 transmitter
- Fuel bottle
- Glow Igniter
- Cross Wrench
Required For Operation:
- 20% RC Fuel
- 12 x AA-size batteries
- 2 x D-size batteries for plug heater
Kyosho Mad Force