Brushless motor power generates breathtaking running power!
Experience off-road like never before with stunningly realistic form!
From its crawler-like agility to explosive power for wheelie starts, the FO-XX VE takes monster trucking to a new level. Formula off-road form combines with paddle tread pattern tires to produce breathtaking running performance. The hybrid tube frame and monocoque chassis structure is adorned with a pre-colored body and dummy front fog lights to create an intrepid style. A hinged front opening allows for fast and easy maintenance while the inner cover inside the fender not only fills the gap between the tires and chassis for improved scale appearance, but also keeps dirt out from the chassis. Proud owners of the FO-XX VE will be impressed with the fine attention to detail throughout, not to mentioned the proven front-rear rigid axle + chain & shaft driven 4WD from the Kyosho Mad Force. Equipped with the ORION Vortex R8 ESC and NEON 8BL as its power source, the FO-XX VE becomes an unstoppable force. These are all included in this pre-assembled Readyset so all that’s required to rumble is the battery for the chassis, battery charger, and batteries for the R/C system. With the 2.4GHz Syncro KT-200 transmitter included, simply switch the power on and it automatically scans for an open frequency to use. Other features include separate dual-rate settings and a failsafe function that applies full brakes if the signal is lost. Combining real machine form and unstoppable running power, the FO-XX VE takes off-road to the extreme.
- Includes pre-painted formula off-road body. Hinged front opening allows for easy maintenance.
- Front is equipped with fender and inner cover that prevents dirt from the tires getting inside while also complimenting scale appearance.
- Equipped with ORION Vortex R8 ESC and NEON 8BL unit that provides high power output and brake setting functionality. Slipper clutch is installed to protect the drive train.
- Compatible with Li-Po 14.8V and various battery sizes. Left-right battery mounting provides optimal mass balance.
- Low height radio box allows realistic recreation of scale body form and a lower center of gravity for superior cornering and driving stability.
- With plenty of suspension stroke, the optimal suspension arm position at 1G delivers improved maneuverability. High strength suspension arm delivers tight handling.
- Paddle tread pattern tires deliver tremendous running power. 17mm wheel hubs are compatible with both Inferno and market size wheels.
- Feature-packed 2.4GHz KT-200 transmitter allows settings to be freely adjusted. High–torque KS-203 servo incorporates precision metal gears for strength and accuracy.
- Fully factory assembled Readyset.
- Formula off-road body style exudes realism.
- Shaft and chain 4WD mechanism transfers traction efficiently.
- Robust housing structure of the rigid front and rear axles provides effective traction transfer.
- Pre-painted and pre-cut body with decals applied.
- Features powerful Orion Vortex R8 ESC and NEON 8BL.
- Adjustable holder allows batteries of various sizes to be fitted.
- Long wheelbase and low down suspension produces dynamic speed as well as stability in straight line running and cornering.
- Includes formidable black anodized side plate chassis.
- Full ball bearing specifications use 20 bearings through the drive train.
- Low height radio box delivers low center of gravity and effectively protects R/C system from dirt.
- Paddle tread pattern tires provide sure-footed grip.
- 17mm wheel hubs and nuts are compatible with the Inferno series.
- Front – rear interchangeable suspension arms provide efficient maintenance and parts utilization.
- Long run times of up to 10 minutes are achievable. (with 4000mAh Li-Po battery).
- Factory assembled chassis
- Pre-colored body
- Pre-installed 2.4Ghz KT-200 R/C system
- Pre-installed Team Orion Vortex R8 ESC & NEON 8BL brushless motor
- 17mm Wheel wrench
- 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3mm Hexagonal wrench
- Note) 4 x AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter, batteries for chassis and battery charger are sold separately.
Required for Operation:
- AA sized alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
- Batteries for chassis (recommended: Team Orion 2S-1P Li-Po x 2)
- Battery charger
Chassis Technical Data:
|Tread (F/R)||310mm / 312mm|
|Tire(F/R)||155 x 70.5mm|
|Motor||Team Orion NEON 8BL|
|ESC||Team Orion Vortex R8|
|Battery||7.4V Li-Po x 2 (recommended 14.8V: Team Orion 2S-1P Li-Po series Super plug type. Or 7.2V Ni-MH x 2 (14.4V) Super plug type)|
|Battery Note||Must have Super (Deans) plug. At time of shipment, the ESC is set with the Li-Po battery setting. If intending to use Ni-MH battery, please purchase the Digital Setup Box (No.ORI65153) and change battery type to Ni-MH mode.