Product ID: KC30987B
Belt tracked vehicle equipped with iReceiver and camera sends real time images to a smartphone or tablet PC over wireless LAN as it powers relentlessly through snow or wastelands. This creates the sense that you are actually onboard and controlling the model. A newly developed unit that replaces the traditional R/C system provides full control and transmits high quality video to the smartphone or tablet PC and marks a new era in wireless model control. The 140+ degree wide-angle lens provides the extensive range of sight needed for effective driving control. In addition, blur and distortion are minimized from the periphery to deliver clear resolution to all parts of the screen. Lens design provides excellent depth of vision and aperture control so you can plot your course around distant objects that are clearly visible. Control is as smooth and natural as any R/C model. Download the special app to your smartphone (iPhone, iPad or Android device) or tablet PC to enjoy the stunning performance of this model using the control sticks on your screen. Video can be transmitted in real time with simple start/stop function and still shot photography easily controlled from your smartphone. Experience the future of model control with wireless LAN creating the sensation of being onboard and in the driver’s seat!
- 120+ degree wide-angle lens provides clear visibility of surrounding environment for a realistic onboard control experience.
- iReceiver provides complete and free control of the Blizzard. Control everything from video transmission to motor and servo (shovel up/down).
- High-resolution image quality produces realistic video and recording. Creates the sense of being onboard the model.
- Runs with the unrelenting power of a belt tracked vehicle through snow, sand and off road over riverbanks. Take full control of forward/reverse, left/right and pivot turning.
- Download the special app from the Kyosho website. Control the model from the screen of your smartphone or tablet PC.
- Suspension on each wheel combines with continuous track to run over uneven surfaces without difficulty. Can be enjoyed under a wide range of conditions.
- iReceiver + onboard camera installed.
- Factory assembled Blizzard is controlled over wireless LAN.
- Includes mount with adjustable camera angle.
- Excellent low light image capture takes clear video in dimly lit conditions.
- Auto white balance function produces natural color shades.
- Automatic aperture produces optimal exposure from bright to dark scenes.
- Video start/stop is controlled from your smartphone.
- Pan focus feature provides video preview to avoid out-of-focus shots.
- Records video and still image data to your smartphone or tablet PC.
- Unique design features combination bevel gear & brake control system. Provides free control of gradual left/right turning and pivot turning.
- Features suspension mechanism on each wheel.
- Equipped with 3-forward, 1-reverse rotary speed controller.
- Includes 540-class high power motor.
- Factory assembled chassis
- Chassis with iReceiver & camera installed
Required for Operation:
- Smartphone with wireless LAN compatible with OS or tablet PC
- 7.2V-1400-3000mAh battery
- Battery charger
- Special application download
- Length 365mm
- Width 320mm
- Height 220mm
- Ground Clearance 22mm
- Gear Ratio 25.5:1
- Weight 1650g (approx.)
- Motor 2 x 550 class installed
- Weight 9g approx.
- Image resolution 640×480pixel
- Frame number 25-30fps
- Focus fixed
- Exposure auto
- White balance auto
- Power supply voltage supplied through cable connected to iReceiver
- Connection special cable & connector
- Compatible Device 1 iOS7: iPhone 4S & 5/5C/5S, iPad (Retina display)/iPad mini
- Compatible Device 2 Android 4.0 (Recommendation 4.2.2) (1.2GH quad core minimum) / Screen Size:4.5-7inch